Eyedress, whose real name is Idris Vicuña, started making music from his home in Quezon City, Manila before a recent move to London. And his latest mixtape was prepped entirely from his bedroom!
Get ready for another dose of Manila-based electronic producer Eyedress for his mixtape called Hearing Colors! The 12-track release of new music was made using Fruity Loops on a hand-me-down PC laptop given to him by his father. It's a follow-up to last year's 'Supernatural' EP. Six of the tracks feature vocals by collaborator Skint Eastwood.
His tracklist would include the following:
1. Salaamin (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
2. Nature Trips
3. My Hologram
4. Biolumine (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
5. Arhuaco (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
6. Triduum (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
7. Luna Llena (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
8. White Lies
9. Periastron (Ft. Skint Eastwood)
11. Everything We Touch Turns Into Gold
12. Don't Disappear
You can download the Hearing Colors
Eyedress will return to UK/Europe in May for a string of shows, including The Great Escape.
What can you say about his latest tracks? Feel free to leave your comments below!