This talented songstress is turning into a fashion icon!
It's pretty safe to safe to say that Miley Cyrus is the ultimate fashion chameleon. She's gone from a squeeky clean Disney tween to a short-haired, crop-top wearing twerker with a penchant for glitters and studs.
Her fashion sense would always scream for attention but you'd have to admit that she looks incredibly hot nonetheless.
So we charted Miley's fashion revolution with a look back at her biggest style moments - Bangerz costumes, music video outfits, red carpet gowns, and all, and see how she's become today's latest and greatest provocateur.
8. There’s no denying Miley loves a midriff-baring ensemble. In the "Wrecking Ball" music video, the singer has given many a major dose of thin-spiration with her showing off her abs.
7. A far cry from what we're all used to, Miley covered up in this long sleeved fishnet-like Marc Jacobs column gown in black, with spiky hair and red lips.
6. This would definitely be Miley's most controversial look ever. The top-knots, foam finger and beige two-piece all mark Miley's transformation from Disney princess to fashion provocateur.
5. Showing off her uber-toned physique in a cute two-piece ensemble.
4. In her Bangerz concert, representing her country singer roots the singer wore a pair of furry black and white chaps, a sparkly black bra top and bejeweled black gloves.
3. Cut-out details and skin-tight dresses? All staples in Miley’s new look – the buzz cut adds a touch of androgynous cool.
2. The bejeweled Olympic two-piece with bird feather shoulders she rocked in her Bangerz tour.
1. In a fashion magazine cover, the "We Can't Stop" pop star made on of the biggest fashion statements one can ever pull off. The singer, donned a daring look still wearing an Alexander McQueen top to cover her lady parts.
Are you a fan of Miley Cyrus' 'drastic' fashion transformation? Feel free to leave your comments below!