Kids, back in the days, you'd know you're on to something worth watching if you can at least sing a few lines of the TV theme song. They get you in the mood to laugh out loud or to full-on cry-ugly for the next half hour. It even signals when you can dash to the kitchen to take a quick break or when the show is about to end. These minute-long tunes grow on you episode after episode and then you begin to associate them with your favorite TV show characters you enjoy watching. But more than anything else, it can make you feel nostalgic in ways you didn't think was possible.
You probably don't know the exact lyrics to these songs but we're sure you can at least hum to them. Check out these unforgettable TV show soundtrack we've listed below. Happy listening!
1. "Pinoy Ako" by Orange and Lemons (Pinoy Big Brother)
2. "Hiraya Manawari" by Cristina Villonco (Hiraya Manawari)
3. "Wansapanataym" by Michelle Ayalde (Wansapanataym)
4. "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" by Manfred Mann (Ang TV)
5. "Sineskwela" by Ryan Cayabyab (Sineskwela)
6. "Batibot" by Louie Ocampo (Batibot)
7. "Tabing Ilog" by Barbie's Cradle (Tabing Ilog)
8. "Maalaala Mo Kaya" by Carol Banawa (Maalaala Mo Kaya)
9. "Pangako Sa 'Yo" by Vina Morales (Pangako Sa 'Yo)
10. "Mula Sa Puso" by Jude Michael (Mula Sa Puso)
11. "Home Along da Riles" by Dolphy, Vandolph, Claudine Barretto, Gio Alvarez and Smokey Manaloto (Home Along da Riles)
12. "Okatokat" by Parokya Ni Edgar (Okatokat)
Feeling a bit nostalgic about these TV show themes? Feel free to leave your thoughts below!