It's no wonder Neri said "Yes"!
Chito Miranda is unmistakably super-duper sweet on Twitter! Not to mention, cheesy. But girls actually dig that. Reading through his tweets can actually guide some of the lost men out there who may have a couple ideas about how to keep her happy, but who don't know for sure. You may find it difficult to figure out what she wants, or sometimes you're just too lazy and you forget to show her that you love her. Because, it does require an work and effort. But one thing's for sure, the rewards are worth it.
Get some tips from Chito's tweets below!
1. Patience is a virtue. We're all familiar with the cliché but this is, in fact, very true. It's a key ingredient to maintain a happy relationship. And it's also very important to understand the differences between men and women.
2. She should be the first thing to think of when you wake up in the morning and girls just love to know she's the first thing on her boy's mind when he starts his day.
3. And the last thing you think about before you go to sleep.
4. Home is where the heart is. It's where love resides, where memories are created and where you want to return to over and over again. Tell that to her and it will surely make her go kilig.
5. Keep calm and speak your mind. It's a skill that requires practice but always remember, the best outcomes come from rational and peaceful conversations. Just atch how you say things to her and manage your tone. If you make a mistake, admit it, apologize and tell her you love her.
6. Thoughtfulness counts. No gift is too small to give as long as it's wrapped in thoughtfulness and love.
7. Tell her you miss her. Make sure you mean it. It'll knock her off her feet, we can guarantee.
8. Appreciate her achievements and encourage her to do more. Support her and let her know that you're always there for her. She will always like to hear that from you.
9. Last and definitely not the least. Tell the whole world how much you love her! Or in Chito's case, he tweeted it. Nothing feels better than sharing it to everyone you know!
Found this tips helpful? Feel free to leave your thoughts below!