Music has always been our go-to-medicine whenever we feel happy, sad, in love or heartbroken.
When people get their hearts broken, one of the many bands they always listen to is The Script. Who wouldn't weep and cry to their slap-in-the-face lyrics?
Today, we decided to list down 15 of the most painful lines we've heard from The Script's songs. Prepare yourselves and make sure to grab a box of tissue!
1. "Sometimes tears say all there is to say."
2. "Sometimes we have no choice but to walk away."
From YouTube user Harry's YouTube channel3. "I don't know how much more love this heart can lose and I'm dying from these exit wounds."
From YouTube user Sakar Pradhan4. "Try to speak but nothing's coming, nothing I could say to make you stay."
5. "They say you love someone enough you gotta set them free."
6. "Time to say goodbye so she left, but she never left my mind."
From YouTube user Nicole Leggett7. "Even if wishing is a waste of time, even if I never cross your mind."
8. "Knowing things would never be the same with your empty heart and mine full of pain."
9. "The only chance we have of moving on is trying to take it back before it all went wrong."
10. "We're smiling but we're close to tears."
11. "No there's no starting over without finding closure."
12. "How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?"
13. "I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing."
14. "What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you? What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?"
15. "When a heart breaks, no it don't break even."
Sometimes it really helps if we get slapped by the truth, right?
Which one from our list is the most painful for you? Feel free to leave your comments below!