Being stuck at home is no reason to be bored, even if you've got seemingly nothing to do in this power outage. If you're lucky enough to have internet access and you're starting to get a bit stressed out with all the bad news that you've been reading, rather than sitting around wondering why there's nothing to do, get busy and use this time to do one of those things you've always meant to do.
1. To make the gloomy days a bit more exciting, grab a deck of cards that you have laying around your house and play games like monkey monkey, or poker, or 1, 2, 3 pass game or matching game!
2. Get in touch with your Pinoy side and play a good game of sungka with your parents or siblings!
3. Cozy up and read a book. It's the best way to escape your boredom as you can get lost inside the world of whatever you're reading!
4. Use this quiet time to meditate, contemplate, discover yourself. Who are you? What do you want to do when you grow up? (Hint: even grownups can play.)
5. Exercise! You can pump up those muscles even indoors. You can simply run around the house for 20 minutes and feel refreshed and energized.
6. Clean your room. Okay, you’re not going to enjoy it, but it needs to be done. Just think about how good you’ll feel when you can see the floor again.
7. Play mind-stretching board games such as Scrabble, Monopoly, Jenga and whatever you have around the house. These games can be very engaging and it can help you kll time.
8. Whether you’re into cooking or not, try whiping up something in the kitchen. Experiment with different ingredients and be creative! Food is always the best solution to anything.
9. Share ghost stories. Remember when you were a kid, when nothing is more exciting than a scary tale. Why not do this again and you can even reminisce the good old days!
10. Have a bubble bath/aroma therapy bath. It’s a fun way to rejuvenate and relax.
How are you guys doing? Feel free to leave your comment below!