Two of local rock scene's most notable vocalists, Callalily’s Kean Cipriano and Gracenote’s Eunice Jorge, join together for a special album “A Trip Down Memory Lane with Kean and Eunice.”
Kean and Eunice lend their distinct voices and add their own flavor to some of our of favorite classics, giving ten memorable songs an updated touch that's a bit more appealing for our generation today.
Even though the album isn't out yet, the two gave their fans a sweet treat by releasing one of the tracks, "Happy Together." Kean and Eunice definitely showed off their sentimental sides on this classic.
Listen to the track below!
The album will be out soon! This will feature other light hearted songs. Check out the tracklist below!
1. Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
2. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - James Taylor
3. My Love - Paul McCartney
4. How Can I Tell Her - Lobo
5. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
6. To Sir With Love - Lulu
7. Never My Love - The Association
8. You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart
9. Because - Dave Clark Five
10. Happy Together - The Turtles
What can you say about this? Feel free to leave your comments below!