CELINE DION Cancels Work Indefinitely Due To Family's Health Concerns!

Celine Dion, who's supposed to visit Manila this November, is postponing her work indefinitely due to her family's health concerns.

In an announcement posted on her official Facebook page today, the singer is said to focus her attention on her husband, their family and their associated health issues.

"Since Rene's surgery last December to remove a cancerous tumor, it's been a very difficult and stressful time for the couple as they deal with the day-to-day challenges of fighting this disease while trying to juggle a very active show business schedule, and raise their three young children."

According to the statement, Celine herself is also fighting an illness that has caused inflammation in the singer's throat muscles.

"I want to devote every ounce of my strength and energy to my husband's healing, and to do so, it's important for me to dedicate this time to him and to our children. I also want to apologize to all my fans everywhere, for inconveniencing them, and I thank them so much for their love and support," Celine said.

Celine is cancelling her tour in Asia scheduled late this year as well as her show at the Colosseum, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

The singer was previously scheduled to perform at the Mall of Asia Arena on November 29, 2014.

What do you think about this? Feel free to leave your comments below!