Universal Records and Big Bang Philippines, in cooperation with MYX, Astroplus and Odyssey, invite you to GD & Top Album Launch Event on March 5, 2011 (Saturday).
This exciting & fun-filled event will be held in these venues:
- Astroplus: The Block
- Astroplus: SM Mall of Asia
- Odyssey Megamall
Watch out for more details about the FREEBIES, ACTIVITIES & PRICE very soon!
Here are some GD&TOP related Facebook Fanpage you should join & check out regularly for updates about GD&TOP and our upcoming Album Launch Event:
Big Bang Philippines Facebook Fanpage
Big Bang Philippines Fan Club Facebook Fanpage
Watch GD&TOP music videos here :
GD & Top "High High" Music Video Trivia
1) The music video shooting was done at Club Rococo, Itaewon, Seoul.
2) The director of the music video is the same director who directed SeungriÆs Strong Baby music video, Seo Hyeonseung.
3) The music video shooting was by invitation only and the location was not revealed publicly until after the music video was shot.
4) Fellow Big Bang members Seungri and Taeyang had cameo in the music video.
5) GD&TOP rocked the music video with their new hairstylesùespecially TOP with his completely white/silver hair.
6) Yang Hyunsuk, YG EntertainmentÆs CEO, attended the party and was spotted DJing.
7) Daesung was not able to attend the music video shooting/party because of a previous commitment.
8) The concept of the "High High" album is to put different styles of music in one album.
9) The girl in 1:39-1:42 of the "High High" music video is a huge Big Bang fan studying in Korea as an exchange student. She had connections with the production so she got in.
10) The "High High" album logo, which looks similar to Playboy logo and is shaped like a hand making the ôVö sign, means that ôtwo guys, who can be various types of men including attractive, sexy, and knowing how to have fun, have come out.ö
11) GD&TOP held a worldwide showcase that was broadcasted live on YouTube last Dec 14, 2010 for the "High High" album.
12) The worldwide showcase was held at Times Square in Yongdeungpo, Seoul.
13) GD&TOPÆs "High High" album have three singles promoted simultaneously: ôHigh Highö, ôOh Yeahö and ôKnock Outö, similar to what 2NE1 did for their 2010 comeback.
14) 2NE1's Park Bom is the guest vocalist in the track "Oh Yeah", which sad to say, does not have an official music video.
15) "High High" album had a pre-order sales of 200,000 units.
16) "High High" music video (as of 1st week of February 2011) has been viewed more than 5.7 million times.
Baby Good Night
K-Pop Related Articles:
Super Junior's "Bonamana"
2NE1 gets 2 nominations at 2011 Korean Music Awards
Big Bang's GD & Top release duo album
CNBLUE Bags Rookie Award at 20th High1 Seoul Music Awards
2NE1'S greet their Pinoy fans
2NE1'S album zooms to #1
2NE1's album launch event
SS501's Kyu Jong & Young Saeng in Manila for Meet-And-Greet & Showcase
Sandara Park still loves her pinoy fans
2NE1 album launch event is on January 15!
2NE1 Wins Major Awards at the 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards!
It's Confirmed! Universal Records Will Release 2NE1 Albums!
Rain's going "Back To The Basic"
The Wonder Girls 2DT Album Launch Party
KPop Night 2!
One Way's Artist Profile
The Beast-MYXPH.com Special
Beast's video press conference
Beast Live in Manila
Get a chance to win tickets to Love K-Pop Concert feat. Kim Hyun Joong and Korean boy group, BEAST (June 19, 2010, 8 PM)
The Super Junior Extended Asia MYX Special
The Super Junior Press Conference Images
The U-Kiss MYX Special
B2ST and 4Minute to invade Manila on April 17, 2010
U-Kiss lands in K-Pop crazy Manila!
MYX brings the korean boyband Super Junior to the Philippines
4Minute ôFANödemonium took Manila by storm
It's time for 2PM!
K-POP invades Manila with the Philippine Promo Tour of 4Minute
2NE1's Sandara Park chat session on the MYX Live Chats!