ARTICLE

Feel The #LoveOnMYX All Day!

Enjoy a hassle-free Valentine's Day at the comfort of your home by watching our 24-hour #LoveOnMYX special today!

Join VJ Ai, VJ Chino, VJ Diego, VJ Erica, VJ Nikki, VJ Robi, VJ Tippy, and MYX Celebrity VJs Jairus and Sharlene as they play romantic music videos requested by MYX viewers and your favorite celebrities!

Express your feelings for that special someone and let the whole world know about it! Send in your love messages by completing the #LoveOnMYX form on MYXph.com and Facebook or tweet using the hashtag #LoveOnMYX - and we will flash them on your TV screens!

So what are you waiting for? Invite that special someone - and your family and friends - to hang out and watch #LoveOnMYX all day!

Comments

X

• nicole molas

posted 1 year ago

To; Luke Hemmings

Okay, so, I would like to say thank you for all the things you have done to me. I know I'm just a fan pero you inspired me so much to go on through my life so thank you so much again and I loce you to the moon and back :)

Oh and by the way, Can you play the song Wherever you are or Heartbreak girl by 5SOS, i really love those songs so thanks myx more power and love lots! X

• katrina12345

posted 1 year ago

To:My secret Crush

Happy Hearts Day andHello sana pansinin mo na kahit bilang friends lang sana maging masaya ka at salamat dahil ikaw ang first and last dance ko sa prom naging memorable yung araw na yon dahil sayo 😔😃

Song; Huling Sayaw by Kamikazee Feat.Kyla

#LoveOnMyx

• katrina12345

posted 1 year ago

To:My secret Crush

Happy Hearts Day and

Song; Huling Sayaw by Kamikazee Feat.Kyla

• gagalac321654

posted 1 year ago

Hi Happy Hearts Day 😹 And Hi To My Crush Leighne Suing I just Want To Say I love You andI Wish That Someday You Realize That I Love You Till The Rest Of My Life love You

Song; Diary Ng Pan get Ost No Erase By Nadine Lustre

#LOVEONMYX

• jmbiboo

posted 1 year ago

jmbiboo posted just now

gagalac321654 posted 6 minutes ago

AlexandraWipplesnit posted 13 minutes ago

AlexandraWipplesnit posted 18 minutes ago

AlexandraWipplesnit posted 20 minutes ago

TO: Kaiser

Hello love, haha. Happy Heart's day! Mag review ka ng mabuti dyan, I miss you! Just want to say that though d tau, you're so special to me. I'll just here and waiting for you. See you soon! <3 <3 love you! Haha yan na nasabi ko na..

Just want to request NOT A BAD THING by JT.

F