The 84th Academy Awards is a wrap! As always, the audience was treated to megawatt star power from A-list stars, led by buddies George Clooney and Brad Pitt, both nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role. Though they failed to take home the golden statuette, losing to Jean Dujardin ("The Artist"), the camera generously panned to their chiseled features.
Highlights of the night included up-and-coming actress Emma Stone charming the audience by hamming up her excitement for her first time to present at the Academy Awards; the amazing Cirque Du Soleil capturing the magic of going to the movies in one jaw-dropping performance; host Billy Crystal fumbling over the intro of actress Angelina Jolie; and Angelina Jolie's right leg.
The awards show also took time to remember the silver screen luminaries who have passed away, including the recently deceased Whitney Houston.
Aside from those moments, here are some of the more memorable lines delivered on this year's Academy Awards:
10. "I wanted to hug the first black woman that I saw. From Beverly Hills, thatÆs about a 45-minute drive." - Billy Crystal on his reaction after watching "The Help"
9. "Thank you, Academy, for putting me with the hottest guy in the room." - Octavia Spencer referring to the gold Oscar statuette she won for Best Supporting Actress ("The Help")
8. "SheÆs either the greatest actress of our time or a really dedicated hoarder." - Billy Crystal on Meryl StreepÆs record-breaking nominations
7. "They must be going nuts in France right now, or whatever the French have in place of joy." - Billy Crystal after French actor Jean Dujardin won Best Actor in a Leading Role ("The Artist")
6. "I was genuinely starstruck when I met Kermit the Frog. But when you get to know him, he's just a regular frog; And like many stars here tonight, he's shorter in person." - Bret McKenzie jesting during his acceptance speech for Best Original Song, "Man or Muppet" from The Muppets.
5. "Thanks Meryl, for keeping me employed for the last 37 years." - J. Roy Helland thanking Meryl Streep during his acceptance speech for Makeup ("The Iron Lady"). Streep likewise thanked Helland during her acceptance speech for Best Actress in a Leading Role
4. "You're a lucky girl. He's a very good kisser." - Billy Crystal to actress Stacy Kiebler, current girlfriend of star George Clooney
3. "Academy Award winner û and be careful you're in his eyeline û Christian Bale." - Billy Crystal taking a swipe at Christian Bale, referring to his infamous meltdown on the set of "Terminator Salvation"
2. "I'm here to get you the 18-24 demographic." - Justin Bieber to host Billy Crystal
1. ôOh my God. When they called, in my mind, I had this feeling that I could hear half of America going æOh, no. Why her, again?Æ But, whatever.ö - Meryl Streep winning Best Actress in a Leading Role for "The Iron Lady"
For the full list of winners, click here
There you go. What were your favorite Oscar moments?