There are days when you just want a laid-back outfit, not too flashy yet not stale at all. But choosing comfort doesn't have to be at the expense of personal expression! Read on to know how you can slay with a casual outfit!
1. Skinny pants are the go-to piece when going casual. Pair them with a long-sleeved off-shoulder top to look preppy and cute. Add a neck accessory - a dainty necklace, choker or neckerchief - to ease the bareness on your shoulders up.
2. Get on the patch trend! Rock a patchy army green 3/4 sleeve top that goes with ripped and frayed jeans! The shoe choice is your call!
3. Pick a quirky off-shoulder top with ribbon tied at the sides and match it with scallop hem shorts. Play with accessories to amp up your look.
4. You can never go wrong with an all-black ensemble. Choose a bottom that you're most comfortable with - jeans, trousers, cullotes, or skirt! Spice up the outfit with an eye-catching accessory like the red flower on Kiana.
5. A plaid flannel shirt and frayed shorts are closet staples. Time to bring them out and create a rocking outfit. Don't forget to tuck in one side of your shirt. Add chokers for a total 90s grunge vibe.
Which casual outfit suits your taste? Tell us in the comments!