Fifth Harmony's hard work paid off as they topped the list of YouTube's most popular music videos of 2016 with their hit "Work From Home" featuring Ty Dolla $ign which had over one billion views.
Calvin Harris' summer song "This Is What You Came For" with Rihanna came in second with more than a billion hits as well followed by "Hasta el amanecer" by reggaeton artist Nicky Jam and "Closer" by The Chainsmokers and Halsey. "Work" by Rihanna and Drake, which claimed the most views in the first 24 hours with 11.9 million, landed fifth overall. Mike Posner, Sia, Zayn, Coldplay and Twenty One Pilots complete the list.
Watch the 2016 most popular music videos on YouTube below:
1. "Work From Home" by Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign
Video Courtesy: FifthHarmonyVEVO
2. "This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
Video Courtesy: CalvinHarrisVEVO
3. "Hasta el Amanecer" by Nicky Jam
Video Courtesy: NickyJamTV
4. "Closer" by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
Video Courtesy: ChainsmokersVEVO
5. "Work" by Rihanna feat. Drake
Video Courtesy: RihannaVEVO
6. "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" by Mike Posner
Video Courtesy: MikePosnerVEVO
7. "Cheap Thrills" by Sia feat. Sean Paul
Video Courtesy: SiaVEVO
8. "Pillowtalk" by Zayn
Video Courtesy: ZaynVEVO
9. "Hymn For The Weekend" by Coldplay
Video Courtesy: Coldplay Official
10. "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots
Video Courtesy: Fueled by Ramen
What's your favorite music video from the list? Tell us in the comments!