We've gone through the #friendzoned and #seenzoned phases and now, here comes another internet hugot craze: #interpreterzoned!
Aside from the humor that Filipinos found in the recently concluded Miss Universe 2016, netizens also came up with hugot lines inspired by the interpreter of Miss Philippines and Top 6 candidate Maxine Medina.
Real talk: We all have those moments when we felt useless, our efforts not being appreciated, and even though how much you give your 100% attention to a person, he or she just can't see you... much like what the talked-about interpreter in Miss Universe felt. Many people can relate to him that they created the #InterpreterZoned hugot tweets.
We've compiled these tweets that got us like...ang sakit nun, bes.
1. Sayang na sayang lang...
2. Akala ko you and me, bakit naging you na lang?
3. Bakit mo naman ako iniwan sa ere?
4. Huwag ka nang mag-assume next time.
5. Huwag ka na ring mag-effort ah? Sayang eh.
6. Diyan tayo sumasabit sa "I thought." Puro ka akala, ayan tuloy.
7. Interpreter needs an explanation. WHY?
8. Nandito lang ako. Sa akin ka naman tumingin please.
9. Siguro ay hindi niya lang alam ang iyong tunay na halaga...
10. Independent siya, bakit ba?
11. Down the drain.
12. May mata ka. Gamitin mo naman.
What's your interpreter hugot line? Tell us in the comments!