To make sure everyone will have a great time at #MYXMO2013, here are some guidelines you need to follow so we can have and organized and safe experience on November 12.
- Buy your tickets at all SM Tickets branches and at the ABS-CBN Audience Entrance (1:00 PM-6:00 PM until November 10 only)
- Bring your purchased tickets on the day itself for you to enter the premises.
- Take photos of yourself or with your friends and post them on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #MYXMO2013 during the event.
- For your friends who can't watch the #MYXMO2013 live, share them our MYX Mo! Microsite where they can watch our LIVE STREAM from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD with 3 camera views to choose from!
- Have a whole lotta good clean fun! Jump, shout, scream and sing along to your favorite artists during the show!
- Children 6 years or below (or less than 4 feet in height) won't be allowed inside the premises. Children 7-13 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Frail and weak-looking individuals (including obviously pregnant women who have difficulty in their mobility during emergency situations)
- Harmful weapons and paraphernalia (firearms, sharp objects, bladed, laser and pointed objects, lighters etc.)
- All kinds of food items and beverages (including bottled water)
- Professional video cameras
For more info about MYX Mo! 2013, you can visit the Microsite by clicking here: www.myxph.com/myxmo