T-Sift may have a long list of boy problems but the country crooner has other news to be excited about. It really wouldn't be that surprising that the Grammy award-winning singer claimed the top spot on Billboard's annual Money Maker's list. In the music business, touring and sales (which means both physical and digital avenues) are all that is important.
All thanks to her RED Tour, other merchandising and sponsorships, the blonde beauty brought in the big bucks amounting to 36.9 Million dollars last year - putting her to the top spot way ahead of big-name artists like Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5.
And despite his legal charges, Justin Bieber still made it to the list at number 11, making it roughly near the top 10!
Here's the rest of the Billboard's big musical money makers:
1. Taylor Swift - $39,699,575.60
2. Kenny Chesney - $32,956,240.70
3. Justin Timberlake - $31,463,297.03
4. Bon Jovi - $29,436,801.04
5. The Rolling Stones - $26,225,121.71
6. Beyoncé - $24,429,176.86
7. Maroon 5 - $22,284,754.07
8. Luke Bryan - $22,142,235.98
9. P!nk - $20,072,072.32
10. Fleetwood Mac - $19,123,101.98
11. Justin Bieber - $18,873,458.41
12. Bruno Mars - $18,839,681
13. One Direction - $18,041,472.69
14. Jason Alden - $17,896,191.98
15. George Strait - $16,002,761.63
16. Jay Z - $15,652,428.82
17. Michael Bublé - $14,478,084
18. Mumford & Sons - $14,172,940.87
19. Dave Matthews Band - $13,932,731.14
20. Rihanna - $13,794,186.16
To read the full list, click HERE
What are your thoughts about this? Feel free to leave your comments below!